Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thank You for the Turnout

I'm impressed. Thank you all for making a great showing and participating in the Cinco de Mayo - Extra Cheese Please Mixer we had last Saturday. I believe everyone who signed up, showed up.

The sponsors were very gracious and asked if we would be doing these in the future. La Hombres definitely wants to do it again as long as my sidekick, Tom Stanton, doesn't eat so many darn tacos. I think he had over 13 of them. There's something about being from Arizona and tacos.

Whoever came up with the margaritas made with Lemon-Lime Gatorade, nailed it.

All Things Sports was glad to see so many of you who came out and shopped with them this week. That kind of support keeps them sponsoring our events.  

I'll try to schedule more such events during other holidays - significant ones or otherwise.

Again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment