Saturday, February 9, 2013

Junior Challenge Clinic - Thank You

Thank you for all the participation we had and the cheers and support received at the Junior Challenge Clinic.

I hope the idea of me coaching both players after every third game was beneficial and I thank all you parents for staying in your seats.

It was instructional and competitive, yet fun and everyone had a very sportsman like attitude. Great food too - thank you to the families. I plan to do this occasionally when we have the proper time and right mix of students.

It was amazing what the player's learned about their game and their opponent's game as well. Actually, it's amazing what I learned about them.

I hope they shared with you parents what they learned. If they didn't, just ask.

Again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment